NETGEAR Extender Setup
NETGEAR extender setup increases the bandwidth of internet securely. If installed aptly, one can easily enjoy the internet without any hassles. Mywifiext.net is an automated configuration page for NETGEAR extenders. Once the extender has boot up accurately and its lights are fully green, log in to mywifiext.com or mywifiext.net depending on the operating system of computer or laptop. It asks for login credentials to proceed further. Fill in them and set up NETGEAR extender within minutes. In case you find any error, ask NETGEAR extender setup experts for prompt solutions at 1-888-884-6940.
Say bye-bye to Dead Zones
Generally, there are some areas in home or office where WiFi connectivity is zero. Such places are famous for the name of dead zones. Due to this, users have to stick to a particular place (where high-speed internet connection is available) to perform all online tasks. Only a NETGEAR WiFi range extender can resolve this issue. Simply install WiFi range extender setup and start using internet benefits ranging from front door to basement, even in dead zones. It only takes a few minutes to install NETGEAR extender setup through mywifiext.net.
NETGEAR Extender Manual Guide
When you buy a new extender, it comes with NETGEAR extender manual guide. This guide provides step-by-step instructions which help in installing and configuring a range extender. It is based on the model number of extender you bought. Apart from this, NETGEAR extender manual guide contains default login credentials for mywifiext.net. But if this manual guide is lost or replaced by mistake, take help from technicians at 1-888-884-6940. Or send us query via email. Our experts will respond you soon.
NETGEAR Extender Setup as an Access Point
When NETGEAR extender is installed and configured as an Access Point, it makes use of a wired connection to create a wireless hotspot. Follow the steps below to set up an extender in Access Point mode:
- Power on the extender and check if it is up and running.
- Make sure the extender switch is set to access point.
- Connect extender and router with an Ethernet cable.
- Connect WiFi devices to the available network.
- Type mywifiext.net in the address bar of a web browser and press enter key.
- Complete new extender setup screen and click on Next button.
- Enter SSID and password of the network and click on Next button.
- At last, finish the set up by clicking on Next button.
NETGEAR Extender Setup as an Extender
When working in the WiFi range extender setup mode, NETGEAR extender replicates incoming signals from the main access point or router. Here are the complete steps to set up NETGEAR extender as a WiFi range extender:
- Move the extender switch to extender.
- Plug the extender into a wall socket.
- On a computer, double-click on any browser to open it.
- Once opened, navigate to mywifiext.net.
- Enter the password of network and click on Continue button.
- Choose Private or Public network and click Continue.
- NETGEAR Genie setup will apply settings.
- Finally, click on Finish button.
In case of any trouble, contact technical experts at 1-888-884-6940 and make extender setup complete without any problem. Our lead time is very less and we believe in timely delivery of services. Our promptness coupled with practical experience has enabled us to carve a niche for ourselves in this market.