Home / Recover WiFi Password
Recover WiFi Password
Different ways to restore lost WiFi password
1. From connected devices
If there’s any device that is connected to the same WiFi network, you can recover the password from settings. Here’s how to do so:
1) On WindowsIf you use a Windows PC, follow the steps below to find the password of your WiFi network:
- Go to network and sharing center on your PC.
- Click on the name of WiFi.
- Next, you will find show password option. Simply, click on it.
2) On MacIn case your computer runs Mac OS, all you need to do is:
- Navigate to Applications/Utilities/Keychain Access.
- Find your WiFi network and double click on it.
- Finally, type login password of your Mac.
3) On Android and iOSThere’s no default way to extract WiFi password on Android and iOS. So, it’s better to make a note of your password or call at toll-free number 1-888-884-6940 to get a professional help from experts.
2. Find WiFi password from routers
It is one of widely used methods to restore the forgotten password of home WiFi. Warning: This method is a bit technical, so it’s recommended to take help from qualified technicians by calling on 1-888-884-6940 number. In case there’s no device connected to your WiFi, use Ethernet cable and connect your computer to router. After that, open an Internet browser, enter IP address of router and hit Enter. Now, type login details. Before you do that, contact a skilled technician who has the full knowledge of network. And at newextendersetup.com, we have expertise as well as vast knowledge of recovering WiFi password via router and make it successful in a matter of minutes.
3. Check your modem
If you didn’t ever change the default password, chances are that it may be printed on modem. It’s suggested to check your modem to see the password.
4. Reset router
Resetting router back to its default settings will help you find the lost password of WiFi network. Doing so will completely reset all your modified settings and you will need to configure router again. In order to reset router, press the reset button on device. You can also use a paperclip to reach the button. After that, reconfigure it using the default login credentials. If you face any type of issue during the process, call on toll-free number 1-888-884-6940 to get quick support from qualified and highly-experienced technicians.
5. Call on 1-888-884-6940
If all else fails, grab your smartphone and dial toll-free number 1-888-884-6940. Once done, you will immediately be connected with the best industry specialists who will resolve all your queries and problems in no time. As soon as you shake hands with us, you no longer need to worry about your problems related to WiFi network, routers, and extenders; let us worry for you. We will troubleshoot all your issues securely, instantly, and most importantly, calmly.
Disclaimer: At newextendersetup.com, any use of third-party trademarks, names of the brands or manufacturers is only for reference and informational purpose. We hereby disclaims any endorsement or affiliation of or by any third parties.