WiFi Connectivity Issues
WiFi connectivity issues
Are you fed up of sticking to same particular place in your home just because to get fast WiFi connection? Not anymore! Here is the place where you can put this problem at an end. Call on 1-888-884-6940 number to get rid of WiFi connectivity issues and experience the fast Internet speed in every room of your home.
Understanding the issue
Problems with WiFi can be caused by equipment issues, poor or weak connections or interference from nearby devices such as garage door openers, smartphones, microwave ovens, and other electronic devices. On the other hand, if your modem is not connected securely or not properly placed, then it results in poor WiFi speed.
- Check router manual or AP (access point) to make sure that the cable you are using is of the right type.
- Confirm that devices at both ends of each Ethernet cable are turned on. Also, check that both the ports are powered on.
- Connect another device (Ethernet-capable) like a desktop to the damaged router port or AP. In case the link status LEDs change, the device you previously used has a problem.
- Try to exchange Ethernet cables for repairing a broken connector or cable.
- Plug in the device to an electrical socket.
- Press the reset key for a few seconds.
- Finally, restart the device.
- First and foremost, turn the device on.
- Open a web browser.
- Go to router login page.
- Sign in to your device using the default username and password.