Get 10x faster internet coverage and range for your home with Netgear EX3920 (AC750) WiFi Range Extender. It works easily with any standard wireless router and delivers speeds more than 700Mbps.
So, without any issue connect your smart HD TV, game console, or Blu-ray player into the extra Ethernet port directly in order to create a secure and strong wired connection into your home network.
Replicate your existing WiFi signal and boost its range and reach throughout your home with Netgear EX3920. With its amazing Mbps speeds, you can improve the range of your home network for your tablets, smartphones, desktop, and laptops in your home.
- Supports the latest 802.11ac and b/g/n WiFi/networking devices.
- External antennas for the best WiFi performance.
- A convenient wall-plug design.
As a matter of fact, you can use the EX3920 in AP mode as a WiFi access point (AP) and create a new and secure WiFi hotspot using an Ethernet/wired connection
Install the Netgear EX3920 (AC750) Smart WiFi Range Extender
- Place your extender.
- Apply power.
- Connect it to your existing WiFi network.
Note: The EX3920 package includes two models of the range extenders. Each wireless repeater (extender) must connect to your existing router’s WiFi network. Please do not connect them (the extenders) to another extender’s network. It might cause a disaster.
Place And Apply The Power To EX3920
- Place the first range extender in the same room where you have placed your WiFi router.
- Plug in your range extender into a power source.
- Wait for a couple of minutes for the Power LED on your range extender turn light amber and then become solid green.
- For your second range extender, repeat steps 1–2.
Note: In case the power LED on your device does not light up, press the On/Off button on the side panel of your extender.
Connect theEX3920 To Your Existing WiFi Network
To extend the range and reach of your internet, you must connect your EX3920 extender to your main WiFi network. As a matter of fact, you can easily do this in one of the following two ways.
- Connect with WPS.
- Connect with Web Browser.
The WPS Method
WPS (WiFi-Protected Setup) allows you to join a secure network without typing the SSID (network name) and password (passphrase).
- Press the WPS button on your EX3920. By doing this the WPS LED will blink.
- After that, press the WPS button on your main router.
- If your router supports the 5 GHz band, simply repeat Steps 1 and 2.
- Find the new extender SSID on your computer or laptop. The EX3920 creates two new and secure extended WiFi networks based on your existing WiFi SSID.
- Connect your computer or laptop to the newly created extended WiFi network.
- Use the same password that you use for your router.
- Unplug the Netgear EX3920 and move it to a new location. The must be within the range of your existing WiFi router.
- Plug EX3920 into an electrical outlet.
- To connect your second extender Repeat Steps 1–8.
Note: WiFi-Protected Setup does not support the WEP (Wired Equivalent Privacy) network security. In case you are making use of WEP security, then connect your range extender using the web-browser Setup.
The Web Browser Setup Method
Use the web browser setup method to log in to the mywifiext.net login page via mywifiext and set up its WiFi connection to your main wireless router.
- In the first place, you have to use a WiFi network manager on a computer or laptop in order to find and connect to the extender’s WiFi network.
- Once the connection with your computer or laptop is successfully established, the Device Link LED will light up.
- Launch a web browser.
- Type www.mywifiext.net in its address bar.
- When the New Extender Setup page displays, click on the NEW EXTENDER SETUP button.
- Complete the fields on the displayed page of your WiFi range extender and after that, click on Next.
- Now, click on the WIFI RANGE EXTENDER button. As a matter of fact, the extender scans for available networks automatically in your area.
- From the available list, select a WiFi network to extend its range and reach and after that, click on Next.
- In the Password/passphrase field, enter your existing WiFi network password and click on Next.
- Also, set the SSID and password for your new extender WiFi network. Once done, click on next. Button.
- Now, in the next step, you have to use a WiFi network manager on your computer or laptop to get connected to the new extended WiFi network. You are supposed to repeat this step for all of your WiFi-enabled devices.12.
- Once done, click on Continue.
- After that, a message will be displayed confirming that your extender is connected to the new extended network successfully.
- Click on Next.
- Now, the registration page will be displayed.
- Complete all the registration fields carefully and click on Finish to complete the setup process.
- Unplug the EX3920.
- Move it to a new location and plug it into an electrical outlet.
- You have to repeat Steps 1–18 to connect your second extender.
Note: You can also use 192.168.1.250 (default IP address of your range extender) to log in to your range extender. And for more troubleshooting tips ask us For Netgear extender support by dialing a toll-free number 1-888-884-6940.